#NoSnooze2020

Happy New Year Awesomers!

What a break it's been!

I am excited to be writing this post and I hope you have all been well, having fun and taking care of yourselves. I rested and I enjoyed my time away. I was still keeping fit, reading, journaling and as always constantly learning and trying to be better.

2020 is here and we all feel like it's going to be a great year and that is exciting. While I was away I challenged myself to something that I want to share with you and urge you to try. We always complain about how often we don't have time to do certain things but if we can learn to manage our time better we can achieve a lot. Time is life and every second that passes can never be gotten back, it's in the past. I wish that we all use our time wisely and focus on things that matter to us and make our lives more enjoyable, meaningful and less stressful.


So...what is it?

I call it #NoSnooze2020 and it's a very simple thing. When your alarm rings in the morning, whatever time you wake up, don't press the snooze button, immediately get up and start your day. I have been guilty of setting my alarm 15 minutes earlier so I can snooze it before I actually have to get up 🤣🤣🤣 and yes I know that was bad but I am better now. I'm actually good. I started my #NoSnooze2020 on the 8th December and so far I have only pressed the snooze button once and I am proud of myself. It is doable. Sometimes the alarm would ring and the loml will wake me up and say "No snooze" haha and that was really helpful.


What's in it for you?

Time - that's what's in it for you. You will find yourself completing tasks because some days you won't have much to do in the morning. So as a result you'll have time to go back to all those unfinished ideas you had. Point is, you will find something productive to do and by finishing early, you'll have more time during the day to spend with your loved ones, rest, read that book or whatever it is you like. Please understand me, this has nothing to with the time you wake up at but more to do with discipline. When your alarm rings, leave your bed and get moving.

This will have a good impact in other areas of your life, the key is to start, stay committed until it becomes a part of you. The snooze button has stolen so much time from many people and ruined a lot of days for others, so no more. This year we are taking back our power, okwakobani sihlulwa into engakhulumi.

Discipline is very important but sometimes difficult, so starting with small things like #NoSnooze2020 can help you.


I would really love it if we all challenged ourselves to do this for the entire year. Even on weekends. Let's tag each other and keep each other accountable.

#NoSnooze2020 in all areas of our lives!!!


Happy New Year!!

With Love:
Your favourite blogger, Ayanda Being 

Comments

  1. thanks for the beautiful initiative Aya, i am definitely going to do this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading and I really hope it makes some difference in your life 😘😅

      Delete
  2. ❤️❤️Thank you for this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Uncovered: Movie Review

Commit to yourself