Have a good time

Hi Awesomers!

I hope you have been well and taking care of yourself. If you haven't noticed, I upload every fortnight, this is just to help you know when to expect a blog post from me.

Today's blog post is a bit different and is inspired by a caption I wrote on Instagram a few months ago: @ayandabeing and I am honestly proud that even though it's not much, I did live a little. I am sharing these places because I had suggested one of the places to someone and they enjoyed it and I am now suggesting them to you so that if you are  interested you can visit them. 

1) Anniversary at Indaba Hotel and Mowana Spa

After spending so much time cracking my head, Googling and asking on Twitter what I can  do on this special day, I found Mowana Spa on Healthspas. I love how efficient that site is. Shout-out to whoever had the idea. I really liked that it grouped everything so well and luckily for me and you 😉, they almost always have packages that can work for someone on a budget. We arrived after 14H00 and left the following day just before 10H00. Our room was big and the bathroom was amazing, it had a bathtub with jets. The service at the hotel was good but the spa really blew me away. The ladies were kind and for me, because it was my first time getting a massage, it was an unforgettable experience that up to this day I still want to revisit.

Prices: Please check packages here

Where: Cnr William Nicol Drive & Pieter Wenning Road, Fourways, Johannesburg, 2055

2) My birthday at Gold Reef City

I am extra, sorry, not sorry. Haha! Ever since I made a decision that I will celebrate my birthdays, I had to do something. I obviously wanted to do something cool and new and luckily for me, my partner suggested Gold Reef City after all the places I had got were just not convenient. I was really excited for my birthday and when the day came I got scared 😱. The good news about celebrating your birthday at Gold Reef is that you don't pay when it's your birthday, you basically get to die for free! You have to come with someone though and they must pay. We did Gold Reef things and I am honestly proud that we did it. If there's anything I learnt that day it's that fear is a stupid thing that only exists for as long as you allow it. It was such a fun experience and I would partially do it again. The vibe there was dope, there's a lot of places where you can get food, take pictures and chill when you're tired. Definitely going back there again with friends. Wow! It gets packed like crazy so get there early, have breakfast there and start your awesome day. It was great.

Price: R195 Online, R215 at the gate

Where: Northern Pkwy and Data Cres, Johannesburg

3) Bae's birthday at Guthries Shooting Range

My phathina is not a fan of birthdays. Well, his birthday. Obviously we always celebrate our birthdays but this year we had to take it up a notch. He has beeeeen wanting to go to a shooting range and I made it happen because I am the girl! I found this place through Glory Mabuza, who was a sweetheart and gave me all the information I needed and here I am doing the same for you. We spent the entire day in Midrand. Breakfast at Mall of Africa, shooting range, late lunch and a movie to close the day. The shooting was dope, I was scared at first because guns kill and they were just scary things to me. The guys who helped us there are chilled and they know what they're talking about, we learnt a thing or two about guns and by the time we left I was basically John Wick-ing the guns😁.

We hired two guns. One pistol (Glock 19) and one rifle (AR-15).

Prices: R450 per person, 40 bullets each. If you want to add more bullets that will be R220 for 40 bullets (depending on the gun).

Where: 235 Le Roux Ave, Vorna Valley, Midrand, 1686

I had unforgettable experiences in all these places and I hope that should you decide to go, you also have an amazing time.

If you are one of those people who don't like celebrating birthdays, please try it, just once. I am glad I did new things and saw these places this year and I can't wait to travel more because I really enjoy it.

Stay Awesome!

Love: Ayanda Being Awesome!







Comments

  1. Sounds so amazing omg! I am glad you had fun Aya

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely checking out the shooting range. Thanks for the info

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoy it. I can't wait to hear about your experience.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Uncovered: Movie Review

Commit to yourself

#NoSnooze2020