Checking in

Hello Awesomers! 

I hope you have all been well, smashing your goals, growing, unlearning and taking care of yourselves.

I just thought I have been away for so long, working on my life, growing and I have reached a point where I am ready to share my thoughts and everything in between with the world. I am doing well. I am better. I am ready and I am putting in the work. 

Speaking of work, me and a group of friends actually made a film in 48 hours, the screening will be on the 25th of August, at Ster-Kinekor Mall of Africa at 14h00 and I would really like to see you there. 

It's August and I am honestly really happy that things have been the way they have been. I may have not achieved some things yet but the time I took to focus on me has been wonderful. I started exercising intentionally (Shout out to Fisiwe Zondi for wanting an accountability partner), eating right, journaling and reading and I have to say it has been so amazing.

I just want to say to you: take your time to rediscover yourself and be at peace with yourself. I am really happy with my life, I obviously still have a lot I want to achieve but I am content with where I am. There are still ares of my life where I need to be better and I will still continue bettering myself.

I know sometimes it is not easy but choose to see light, choose to see good, be good and do good.

This is to say I am back and I can't wait to share, laugh, grow and learn with you.

From now on I shall you call you Awesomers because being awesome is: Mind-blowing!!!

Look it up and own it.

Stay Awesome, till next time

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Hi, Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment. I am sorry I took long to reply. I really appreciate it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Uncovered: Movie Review

Commit to yourself

#NoSnooze2020