Don't Play Small

Hi Awesomers
Before I leave I just wanted to share something with you that I also want to practice.

I have noticed with myself and a few people around me that we know what we want, sometimes we even know how to go about getting the things we want but something (I don't know what to call it) just happens and you end up not doing those things.

Time does not wait for us and it's up to us to make use of the time we have. Your ideas will stay as ideas if you don't act upon them.

What I wanted to say is: I challenge you and myself to go after what we want, commit to it and go through with it. Whether you fail or not doesn't matter, what matters is you got up and did something.

I refuse to be a person who has ideas and plans but somewhat get cold feet when it's time for action. If you are also like that in any area of your life, I challenge you to start doing, even if it's one task.

Sometimes we don't think we're good enough to pursue what we really want and that's gotta stop. If you thought of it then you have the ability to make it happen, just make it happen.

Have wonderful holidays.

Stop playing small because you'll get small results.




Love
Ayanda Being Awesome!

Comments

  1. I needed to hear thisπŸ™Š. Thank you❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading and that it resonated, the rest is up to you πŸ™πŸ½❤️

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Uncovered: Movie Review

Commit to yourself

#NoSnooze2020